The Bebcare iQ combines the best of WiFi and traditional monitors to help you cope coolly in moments of crisis.
So what’s the best bit? Bebcare monitors emit the lowest electromagnetic emissions of any baby monitor on the market. That’s 91% less wireless transmission than other monitors! Not only is the range environmentally friendly, but they are the safest and most trusted technology you can choose for your little bundle of joy.
Keep an eye on your little one with the 1080p HD camera, 360-degree pan-and-tilt capabilities, and infrared night vision, with a 650m wireless range and up to 60 hours of battery life. For parents who like to run their operations at Bourne-level precision, the iQ offers both room temperature and breathing sensors, while the comfort night light and a selection of lullabies gently soothe even the most anxious tot.
The background white noise silencer is highly rated and does its bit to ensure the iQ doesn’t wake you up with distracting neighbourhood sounds. Two-way talk back lets you calm your baby from a distance and minimise unnecessary trips to the nursery. If you have more than one child on your hands or enjoy the joys of having eyes in every room, the Bebcare app comes with support for an unlimited number of cameras.
- 1 x Parent unit
- 1 x Baby unit
- 1 x Kickstand
- 1 x Bebcare iQ app
- 2 x A/C adapters
- 1 x User manual
Baby Camera Specifications:
- 1080p HD H.264 encoding
- 360-degree pan-and-tilt camera
- Infrared night vision
- Comfort night light
- MP3 lullabies
- 11b/g/n WiFi module
- Optional breathing sensor
- Ultra-low radiation mode enabled - emits 91% less wireless transmission
- Reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. Only activates when your baby is crying.
- Has standard points on the back of the unit for easy wall mounting
Parent unit specifications:
- 650m wireless range
- 60 hour standby time
- Temperature sensor
- Background white noise silencer
- Two-way talk back
- Rechargeable battery
- Supports up to 2 separate cameras
- Supports an unlimited number of cameras
- Simul-view support
- iOS and Android support
Optional accessories (not included):
- iQ spare camera
- Breath Motion Sensor Mat
Certification, Awards & Accreditations:
- Conforms to IEC Safety Standards (IEC 60065)
- Conforms to EN Safety Standards (EN 60065), Health (EN 62311), EMC (EN 301 489-1, 3 & 17), Radio Spectrum (EN 300 328, 300 220-1 & 2)
- ICASA certified TA-2020/5381
- DSR Digital Safe Radio Ultra-Low Radiation
- EMF Academy’s No.1 Low EMF Monitor of 2020
- Mothering’s Top Safest Baby Monitor
- Proud member of the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
The science bit – LOW EMISSION – it matters more than we think!
- Did you know that a baby’s brain absorbs 60% more radiation than the average adult? Or that a baby monitor 1 meter away from a crib emits the radiation equivalent to a cell phone tower 150 meters away?
- A worrying majority of baby monitors available to parents today employ transmission technologies that emit strong doses of radiation, all through the day, and even when on standby. These operate at up to 2.4 Ghz: the same bandwidth used by microwave ovens. While radiation carries documented health risks for people of all ages, children and babies are especially vulnerable.
- Bebcare’s patented radio technology emits 91% less wireless transmission and reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. And, it only activates when your baby is crying.