If you’re not keen on building a mini video surveillance fortress around your little bundle, the Bebcare Hear audio monitor is an excellent bet – simple is beautiful.
So what’s the best bit? Bebcare monitors emit the lowest electromagnetic emissions of any baby monitor on the market. That’s 91% less wireless transmission than other monitors! Not only is the range environmentally friendly, but they are the safest and most trusted technology you can choose for your little bundle of joy.
Including a unit each for parent and baby, the Hear transmits crystal clear audio up to a distance of 650 meters, so you know your little one is safe as you attend to chores at the other end of the house. An optional movement sensor lets you monitor your baby’s breathing, with a starry night light and lullabies to soothe them to sleep. Plus, the white noise silencer makes sure you’re not kept up by background sounds and rustling through the night. Featuring rechargeable batteries that provide up to 60 hours of standby time on a single charge, the Bebcare Hear is a star performer.
- 1 x Parent unit
- 1 x Baby unit
- 2 x A/C adapters
- 1 x User manual
Baby unit specifications:
- High quality audio microphone
- Comfort starry night light
- Music lullabies
- Optional breathing sensor
- Ultra-low radiation mode enabled - emits 91% less wireless transmission
- Reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. Only activates when your baby is crying.
Parent unit specifications:
- 650m wireless range
- 60 hour standby time
- Temperature sensor
- Background white noise silencer
- Two-way talk back
- Rechargeable battery
Optional accessories (not included):
Certification, Awards & Accreditations:
- Conforms to IEC Safety Standards (IEC 60065)
- Conforms to EN Safety Standards (EN 60065), Health (EN 50663), EMC (EN 301 489-1 & 3), Radio Spectrum (EN 300 220-1 & 2)
- ICASA certified TA-2020/5405
- DSR Digital Safe Radio Ultra-Low Radiation
- EMF Academy’s No.1 Low EMF Monitor of 2020
- Proud member of the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
The science bit – LOW EMISSION – it matters more than we think!
- Did you know that a baby’s brain absorbs 60% more radiation than the average adult? Or that a baby monitor 1 meter away from a crib emits the radiation equivalent to a cell phone tower 150 meters away?
- A worrying majority of baby monitors available to parents today employ transmission technologies that emit strong doses of radiation, all through the day, and even when on standby. These operate at up to 2.4 Ghz: the same bandwidth used by microwave ovens. While radiation carries documented health risks for people of all ages, children and babies are especially vulnerable.
- Bebcare’s patented radio technology emits 91% less wireless transmission and reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. And, it only activates when your baby is crying.